Service Support Guidelines – New Release
We have released a new version of the EMEA Service support guidelines document that incorporates all recent program and process changes which became effective from 11th of August.
Please find below the key changes:
• Service quality measurement & underperformance program adjustment in line with the latest PfP redesign
• New process KPI added (META Specific) – Expected cycle time (ECT)
• Billing process changes – Pre-advised penalty report and Payment report
• Billing Rules update – new rule codes creation (RC38, RC39, RC40, RC41, RC42)
• Warranty Labour Reimbursement – new rates structure
• Late part return procedure
The updated SSGs can be downloaded from AWSP Portal Support website.
TAB M7 service claims submission guidelines – New Release
We would like to present you the new release of Android tablet TAB M7 service claims submission guidelines for service partners who use AWSP Portal and Task Base Portal. The main purpose of this guidelines is to ensure that partners understand the expectations and can follow the right process steps when submitting service claims for TAB M7 Android tablet.
Please follow the process in the presentation on the AWSP portal.
Sales Force Migration – Notification
As part of continued improvements in Lenovo’s infrastructure, we will discontinue the old Request form as of September 30, 2020. We are migrating to a new platform and that will include a new web form.
We will be posting the new web form URL here as soon as it is available.
EMEA Vendor Communications
EMEA Services Vendor Operations